Hello Rick, and welcome!! The only way that I can help you with this is to tell you to save it from Photobucket back to your computer, and upload it from there. I used to be able to do it from Photobucket, but since it changed, I can't figure it out anymore. You get the paperclip thingy that you click on to open the attachments above the textbox, right?? That's where we upload pictures for a post. Good luck, and again, welcome!!!!
1. From the response box locate the 'Go Advanced' button. Click that.
2. Scroll down till you locate the button marked 'Upload Images' click that.
You will then be prompted to upload from your cpu or the internet.
How to upload photos from mobile devices
1.Go to the thread you want to post a pic to.
2. Click your menu button, then click reply.
3. Type your response then click on "Attachments".
4. That will bring you to a screen where you will have to click "Add Attachment".
5. Pick from Camera, or from Gallery.
6. Pick the picture you wish to upload.
7. Then either add more photos, or click the send button.
If you have any other questions please let me know.