Post your favourite song here!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by DuckRunner, Sep 10, 2017.

1. DuckRunner

DuckRunner Active Member

Hey,
    I've been wondering what is my favourite song..

These are my fav so far:

2. DuckRunner

DuckRunner Active Member

I know these songs are like from "2012" but that doesn't make them bad :)

seminolewind likes this.

3. DuckRunner

DuckRunner Active Member

Doesn't anyone think JB was cuter when he was younger?

4. dawg53

dawg53 Well-Known Member

My favorite song is the 'egg song.'

5. robin416

robin416 Super Moderator Staff Member

Don't ask me to choose because I don't have any. There are a bunch that will stop me from doing whatever I'm doing just to listen to them. Some are hard rock, some are ballads.

seminolewind and DuckRunner like this.
  6. seminolewind

seminolewind SuperModerator Staff Member

Anything from Led Zeppelyn (sp), Fleetwood mac, or Rush. Favorite now? Renegades. I should get an Alexis. She knows every song, it's amazing.

DuckRunner likes this.
  7. chickenqueen

chickenqueen Super Moderator Staff Member

chickenqueen=my 2 favorite things,chickens and Queen,prior to the late 80's when Freddie was sick and they changed style.So anything by Queen.Then there is the End and When the Music's Over and Celebration of the Lizard,all by the Doors.War Pigs by Black Sabbath and Stranglehold by Ted Nugent because every time I play it my bird Norton goes crazzzzzy dancing to it(he's also very crazy about the shower seen in Physco).Oh, I forgot Flagpole Sitter by Harvey Danger,it's my theme song.:D

8. robin416

robin416 Super Moderator Staff Member

Oh yes, Queen. I always stop to listen to them. I didn't even know who the group was that performed so much of what I enjoyed until I saw the program about them and Freddie.

9. chickenqueen

I've been their number one fan since the mid 70's.They are bigger now than they were then.I hear their songs everywhere now.Most of my collection is on vinyl.I even have the soundtrack of Flash Gordon when they did the music.They did a tour a couple of yeas ago with the new singer and they came as close as Indianapolis but I didn't go and I'm still kicking myself for it.

10. DuckRunner

DuckRunner Active Member

11. chickenqueen

DR,I think my faves are probably older than you.My daughter listens to the kind of music you listen to.I took my daughter to a Bieber concert several years ago.If the screaming teenagers weren't enough,their mothers were acting as bad.I was embarrassing my daughter so I spent most of the concert outside with other embarrassing parents...:D

robin416 likes this.
  12. Nm156

Nm156 Well-Known Member

13. DuckRunner

DuckRunner Active Member

Mm. I guess so. I'm only 20 so I like that kinda music. Lol same for me, there is LOTS of screaming!

14. Wilbur's Mom

Wilbur's Mom Member

We are huge fans of John Denver! My girls love it!! Old school here! We like all kinds. Volbeat is awesome.... any rock ballad of course, Journey, Eagles, Metallica. :cool:

DuckRunner likes this.
  15. chickenqueen

Can't go wrong with Metallica!!!DR,don't feel bad,I was once a screaming 20 something at concerts, a long time ago.Good memories!!!

16. Nm156

Nm156 Well-Known Member

17. seminolewind

seminolewind SuperModerator Staff Member

Has anyone ever heard of a band called "Ramstein" or Rammstein? I think my son in law listens to stuff like that. I don't call it music, LOL

18. DuckRunner

DuckRunner Active Member

Yes lol :)

19. DuckRunner

DuckRunner Active Member

Haven't heard of it..