Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With so many of us getting new chicks this spring, thought it might be fun for everyone to post their pics in one place. Mine are coming later this week. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok. I'm frustrated. I've tried three time to post pics and can't get off the upload screen. So ill just post with no pics of my chicks. I have 12 chicks and I believe they are Anaconas by their looks after researching the different breeds. They were given to me. They were 2 weeks old yesterday and I've noticed that two of the 12 have a bad leg. It's almost twice the size of their other leg and they hold the foot hip and the foot is turned in. One will put the foot down but kinda drag it around. They won't be free range so I'm not worried about their safety.they were all hatched from the same incubator. Has anyone ever heard of this? I just thought it was strange that two of the chicks had the same prob.

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome Henny-Penny. This is how I post pics.
1. Post Reply
2. Click on the paper clip and use the "Browse button" to find the picture on your computer.
3.Then hit "upload".
Lets see those chicks!

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great Pics everyone! Please include the breeds so we can all learn to ID chicks. :)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts