Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
Floof queen
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best skills? Don't be scared- go ahead and write a poem! I will judge whenever you guys want me to. The poem can be about anything and sit has to be at least two lines long.

If you want a little help to win, my favored topics are dogs, cats, chickens, writing, the beach, and non-rhyming nature poems.

Good luck to all! This can also be a thread to talk randomly.

·
Super Moderator
3,881 Posts
Or a Zen koan chicken poem. Here is mine:
What is the sound of one wing flapping?

• Haha
Reactions: robin416

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey all! Can some people actually write some poems? @Poultry Judge yours was great!
I say screw it i no this is a 15 day old post. But why not. This is about casper my silky.
White and fluffy,but so very evil. Starts things so i can end them, my dear casper i love you.

Reactions: chickenpersoon

·
Registered
346 Posts
I say screw it i no this is a 15 day old post. But why not. This is about casper my silky.
White and fluffy,but so very evil. Starts things so i can end them, my dear casper i love you.
It's time my friend. Here is 4 more pomes. Try me.
This is about my roo hazelnut
Fethers so golden. Crow so proud, i listen and watch what you say. I wacth you from my window and you look back. Should i worry about that? I can't think about wakeing up and you not near. Hazel my friend.

·
Registered
346 Posts
It's time my friend. Here is 4 more pomes. Try me.
This is about my roo hazelnut
Fethers so golden. Crow so proud, i listen and watch what you say. I wacth you from my window and you look back. Should i worry about that? I can't think about wakeing up and you not near. Hazel my friend.
This is about my 2 month old chicks.
Tiny bodies runing around. Fluffing around making sound. Your little bodies all you can take. Nugges in a wave. I step over you and try not to laugh. My little nuggs.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts