picture of my chicks

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by realsis, Jan 27, 2013.

1. realsis

realsis New Member

I've noticed lots of people asking the sex of silkies. Here are two confirmed female chicks. DNA testing. It's so hard to tell sex of silkies but I know these babies are female and thought it might help. Besides that I wanted to share with you all a new pic of my girls! Can't get them to stay still very long but this was the best pic I could get. I'm a proud momma! I pray they do well! So far so good! I think they have even grown a bit! Just wanted to share a picture with you all. This is Betty and Wilma, bettys at the feeder.

ForumRunner_20130127_094627.jpg

2. Bird_slave

Bird_slave Junior Member

They are adorable :)

3. sallycat19

sallycat19 New Member

They're lovely little chicks :))

4. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

So darned cute! Thank you for sharing!

5. realsis

realsis New Member

Your welcome! :) I pray they grow up strong and healthy! Gosh I love the little guys! I'm getting two more shipping out tomorrow but they will be almost 3 months old. My last 3 month old crowed so he had to go back to breeder to find a good home where they allow roosters. I ordered a buff and the replacement will be what he had available. I think blue? I'll have to wait n see. :)

6. adorson

adorson Member

They are very cute little ones! Silkies do grow on you and you just keep wanting more and more! ;) Even my roos are so sweet.