Chicken Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is Crooked Neck a buff orphington thought i would have problems with her but she holds her own. She likes to run around the yard when she is out.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Black Australorp Rooster and Hen.. Then My naked neck.. I made him/her with a white naked neck hen and a buff orpington rooster :) the other pullets are buff rooster mixed with Rhode Island Red hen :)

Attachments

·
106 Posts
Standing watch;

We have two roosters, a Wyandotte and this Barred Rock. You can tell by the background the sun is going down. Our Barred Rock is standing on our work platform watching the hens move to the hen house. He often perches on this platform or one of our fence posts to crow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
CharlieEcho said:
We have two roosters, a Wyandotte and this Barred Rock. You can tell by the background the sun is going down. Our Barred Rock is standing on our work platform watching the hens move to the hen house. He often perches on this platform or one of our fence posts to crow.
He's a proud rooster, thanks for sharing that story. Cute!

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Very cute! I did something like that the first year with my girls. Managed to get them all in a row and all looking at me. Only one was turned the wrong way looking back. That would be the ever Crabbie Abbie. Lives up to her name VERY well. People got such a kick out of the pic. Having chickens simply for pets was new to them. I don't know anyone else around me who has them for pets. Just on here where I found I'm not abnormal after all! :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.