Chicken Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's do a photo of the month contest and see how it goes.

Please submit a single photo to this thread of your flock, chick, coop, etc. anything related to chicken raising.

On October 30th we will select a random active member to pick their favorite and we will give the winner some ChickenForum gear as a prize as well as feature the photo.

Good luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Photo Of The Month Contest Entry

Here are all ten of my girls eating a dinner made just for them;)

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here is a recent photo of some of my Chickens!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Two of my ex-Batts watching the man who came to fix the drains. They didn't approve of him. In fact this picture made me smile so much that I scrapbooked it and the journalling says
"He's made a hole in there!"

"Oh, he will be so grounded!"

OH and by ex-Batts I mean rescue hens. They were in cages in sheds - egg laying machines and were destined for slaughter but the British Hen Welfare Trust rescues them when they are being taken out and arranges for them to go to good homes where they can live out their lives being pampered and loved. They are very gentle and docile (bred that way) and totally loveable

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
This was taken while we were still building the coop. Our Auracana Girls were getting very impatient for us to finish their new home! They hung out on the lumber and would jump into the unfinished coop, like "hey, hurry up!"

Attachments

1 - 20 of 176 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.