Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Banned
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be fun to have members post pic's of thier beautiful birds. please join in!!! ;) some of my Ladies..

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Here are a couple from today.

My two laying girls Ally and Speckles

Chilly the Easter Egger

Gertrude hangin with the ducks

Po the pekin

Shifu the Jumbo Pekin/Rouen mix

Jet and Donald

Golden Lakenvelder baby hiding in the weeds

White Cochin baby

I have tons more but I'll stop here for now lol

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Thanks Cindy.. I just got 30 more this morning, moving the 3-4 week olds outside today and the smallest 2 days old- 1 week olds will have more room. That's 64 babies all together, all under 8 weeks old.

·
Banned
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow cogburn youre over run with chicks:) one day when I have a lil more space I might incubate some.
if you were close by I would probably ask to come visit lol here chickie.. chickie.....:p
btw I love youre handle! anything to do with rooster cogburn?

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Ok was able to get some pics of the biggest babies outside. All Bantys 27 of them from past 6 weeks and starting to see their colors, any ideas y'all what they are? I have no idea, I also got 30.. New today from 2 days old to past 2 weeks. The old gentleman has gone blind over the past years and just gave me them instead of continuing feeding the coyotes, cats, *****, & skunks. He has incubated these eggs, and the hens are gone.. One was black Cochin, one dominecker, got them One at a time past 2 nights, So I took them..

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
These Cochin bantam babies hatched last night. I am picking them up tomorrow. One is mottled, one is black, and another, not pictured, is partridge.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 256 Posts