Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
You would think they would have the sense to stay out of the snow. They love to eat it too. This being my first winter with chickens, I had no idea they would eat the snow.

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
Kahiltna, what breed of chicken is that? Her pattern is gorgeous! She looks so soft!
The rust colored hen with the rose comb at the top of the page is a Golden Laced Wyandotte.

The white peeps are a Colombian Rock or a light sussex. They remind me of my Light Brahmas, but brahmas have feathers on their legs. So cute!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
kaufranc said:
Kahiltna, what breed of chicken is that? Her pattern is gorgeous! She looks so soft!
I think she was a Wyandotte mix. She has a huge charcoal fuzz butt. The lady I got most of my girls from had Cochin mixes, she may be aWyandotte/Cochin mix. She is really a beautiful girl.

·
Registered
839 Posts
kahiltna_flock said:
I think she was a Wyandotte mix. She has a huge charcoal fuzz butt. The lady I got most of my girls from had Cochin mixes, she may be aWyandotte/Cochin mix. She is really a beautiful girl.
Oh, and she is really soft :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Roslyn said:
The white peeps are a Colombian Rock or a light sussex. They remind me of my Light Brahmas, but brahmas have feathers on their legs. So cute!!
The are light Sussex :) I have 4 of them and they are adorable, at least a month and a half off laying yet.

X

1 - 20 of 34 Posts