Chicken Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chirpy said:
What is she? Silkie?
Yes, she's my silkie aka silkie diva hahaha jk jk.

7chicks said:
Yes, she is a silkie. A very spoiled rotten one at that! :D
Hi 7chicks! She's been so good, she's been giving me an egg a day for a week now.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hi 7chicks! She's been so good, she's been giving me an egg a day for a week now.[/QUOTE]

She is just so adorable! You must be enjoying her so much! Love her picture of her laying on her back. Makes one want to just rub that sweet belly of hers. :eek: How has she been adjusting to dad being gone to work again? Mine are going to have to adjust to me being gone 13 1/2 - 14 hours a day soon. Shifts are 12 1/2 hours long at the hospital. Won't leave much time for them to be outside to free range. :(

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi there! She didn't get much time walking around the living room like she normally gets but she didn't seem to mind. She still got food and water (which made her content) and of course her daily treats. It's funny because she knows when I'm up so she'll make soft noises and raise back and forth staring at me till I go see her and give her something to eat. A brat I tell you! Lol

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Energyvet said:
Happy Mothers Day, Robo! Children are the best!

XXX
Awww thank you! Same to you EV, from me and all my babies and special "bawk" (thank you) from Pheobie.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts