Chicken Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
That's awesome! I used to watch one like this on a black bear and its cub. That one got so greedy for funds though. I was getting emails like crazy to send money to support their schools and everything else in their town. Wasn't about the bears anymore. =( Now I will have a new one to watch! :D I see this is going to get addicting isn't it. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
I've seen enough Bald Eagles, Falcons, and Hawkes up close while they are attempting to eat my flock. I've lost 2 mallards to the Eagles here and a Falcon got ahold of one of my silkies, luckily we seen it and sent the dog out to scare it away.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's awesome! I used to watch one like this on a black bear and its cub. That one got so greedy for funds though. I was getting emails like crazy to send money to support their schools and everything else in their town. Wasn't about the bears anymore. =( Now I will have a new one to watch! :D I see this is going to get addicting isn't it. ;)
Yeah, I left it on last night as a screen saver, and noticed that she had left the nest. She stayed gone longer than I thought she should, and I was getting worried, and thought "great girl, one more crazy thing to keep you awake that you can't do anything about". But it is addictive!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts