Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wait all year for them. They have Christmas peeps, pfffft, those aren't the true peeps.

Easter comes around and the shelves get filled with those little delicious candy covered marshmallows.

I love peeps. Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
I'm a Cadbury egg girl myself. Disgusted to see how small they are in the stores this year though. What a rip!!! :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Concerning peeps, aren't they really better when they're stale though? I like em better stale. Maybe it's just me. Lol

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
I've heard people like them stale but I like em soft and mushy. Inhaling a bag of Brachs chicks & rabbits marshmallow candy. Doesn't have my favorite pink ones though like they used to have. Now is yellow, orange, and blue only. =(

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
:eek:

I guess I'm the odd person out ...

I was the only kid (at school) that didn't eat their Easter Candy ...

Same goes for cakes, pies & cookies. (sigh)

(Chocolate ~ yuck! :()

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
I wish I didn't have such a sweet-tooth! You're lucky you don't gravitate towards that stuff Sundancers. My waist-line would be thrilled if I turned the cheek! :p

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love Peeps! I eat so many and then I get sick!
Still eat them though!
I do too. Then I make my wife swear she will remind me not to do it next year. I still do it every year.

Concerning peeps, aren't they really better when they're stale though? I like em better stale. Maybe it's just me. Lol
I like them any way I can get them. Typically aftrer Easter the stale ones make their way to the Dollar General then I buy those for super cheep.
:eek:

I guess I'm the odd person out ...

I was the only kid (at school) that didn't eat their Easter Candy ...

Same goes for cakes, pies & cookies. (sigh)

(Chocolate ~ yuck! :()
First time I've ever heard that. Don't know what to make of it.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Are you allergic or you just don't like it?

I'm having a hard time conceptualizing this.
I just don't like the taste of it. (A gift :)rolleyes:) that I passed onto one of my granddaughters ... no chocolate for her either.)

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just don't like the taste of it. (A gift :)rolleyes:) that I passed onto one of my granddaughters ... no chocolate for her either.)
I've just never heard of that before.

I found chocolate covered Peeps over the weekend. Had I been in not such a rush I would have bought them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts