Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems there are other parrot lovers out there. So let's chit chat here lol.

Most of you know I have Charlie the sun conure, Iggy the cockatiel, and Benny the lovebird. When I get a bigger place if like to get an African grey and maybe a macaw. But for my neighbors sakes I am sticking to smaller sized parrots. Those of you with the larger ones, I'm jealous! Haha jk. I have raised all of them from 3 weeks of age. Please share your stories and anything parrot related here. And of course introduce your parrot. Pics a plus!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!
I have got a budgie, Parrotlet, Hans macaw, Blue and gold macaw, and a Green wing macaw. Will soon introduce them to you. Sorry but I don't have a camera.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pumpkin is adorable, my cockatiel Iggy says hello to pumpkin! Is there any bird rescues around you? Sometimes they offer really reasonable adoption fees or some are even free. There's nothing like that here in Hawaii but I've heard and read of some that do.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Np! I would love go have an African grey someday. And a macaw.. And a cockatoo... And I'm just dreaming now hahah

·
Registered
363 Posts
Np! I would love go have an African grey someday. And a macaw.. And a cockatoo... And I'm just dreaming now hahah
You all need to come to AZ to or bird rescue and adopt a few Macaws and cockatoos or greys or Amazons...we have everything but all you have to do is volunteer till we see you have a good relationship with the bird then you get a cage and toys and bird...WE DO NOT SELL LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts