Chicken Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,209 Posts
What a cute horse! I hope your lessons are going well. That place looks like a really beautiful barn. I've never seen fancy horse fencing before.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a cute horse! I hope your lessons are going well. That place looks like a really beautiful barn. I've never seen fancy horse fencing before.
It's still under construction, but it's turning out to be nice! The fencing is very cool.

·
Banned
9,209 Posts
I was paying for pasture board which was $325. But where I'm at I pay $450. But the whole barn area is under shade. The website is Gloverenterprises.com. It has true grass pastures, which is hit and miss here in this area and the horses get turned out all day or night. And there's quite a few places that are all sand. I can board at home but I pay this so my horse has green pasture, other horses, and the "canal" to ride on. the canal is 6 miles long, a 20 foot deep canal and 30 feet wide grass on each side. To me its well worth the money to have across the street access to it. So I'll do it as long as I can and when I can't, I'll buy my horse a sheep. Not a goat.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was paying for pasture board which was $325. But where I'm at I pay $450. But the whole barn area is under shade. The website is Gloverenterprises.com. It has true grass pastures, which is hit and miss here in this area and the horses get turned out all day or night. And there's quite a few places that are all sand. I can board at home but I pay this so my horse has green pasture, other horses, and the "canal" to ride on. the canal is 6 miles long, a 20 foot deep canal and 30 feet wide grass on each side. To me its well worth the money to have across the street access to it. So I'll do it as long as I can and when I can't, I'll buy my horse a sheep. Not a goat.
We pay $350 now, and our barn has an arena, a personal stall for your horse, and green pasture access all day (stall at night.) They take good care of the horses! Green pasture is very important; I agree.

·
Banned
9,209 Posts
I think anyone is very lucky if their horses can be out in pasture all day or night. I have mine out at night because she has pink skin and the sun here is brutal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts