Chicken Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just wanted to start a thread all for People who grew up, now live in, or have ever lived in Ohio. It's a buckeye thing. I live in Ada and have buckeyes, silkies, and production reds. Tell me a little about your chickens. What is their purpose and such?

·
Registered
187 Posts
NE Ohio here!!

Started my chicken adventure this spring. I'm really enjoying my birds. Our small flock of 4 consists of a barred rock, a buff Orpington, and red sex links.

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
I went to college in Ohio at Hiram in the North East. Some of the best times of my life. Now I'm in NJ keeping chickens. Might have to move in a few years so maybe I'll move back to Ohio. I have Barred Rocks, red star, buff rock banty, buff orp, silkies and some polish that are going to a new home on Friday.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to college in Ohio at Hiram in the North East. Some of the best times of my life. Now I'm in NJ keeping chickens. Might have to move in a few years so maybe I'll move back to Ohio. I have Barred Rocks, red star, buff rock banty, buff orp, silkies and some polish that are going to a new home on Friday.
When are you going to get some buckeyes???

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
My Mother got lost once in Ohio. We were driving to Erie Pa from Pa. Yea, I'm thinking that doesn't count. :rolleyes:

I'm in Pa, so, I guess I'll go home, to not Ohio.

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
I don't know. I wanted to get some but I ran out of money. It was pretty touch and go with even food over the last few months. Hopefully that's over now. Whew! I would have preferred them to the barred rocks but now I have them, I love my little uglies. Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts