Chicken Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im on my iPhone app and I've tried to look at other people's pictures and I keep getting a message that says I dont have permission to access photos because either my account privilege is locked(which I wouldn't know why?) or it's awaiting confirmation. I've never received a confirmation email and I'm new and just signed up last week. I don't know why I can't upload pics or even try to access my own photos without getting that notification. Help! I want to show others my pics of my chickens!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Just so I'm clear as to what I'm seeing, you were trying to send a private message through the app when you got this error?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Austin said:
Just so I'm clear as to what I'm seeing, you were trying to send a private message through the app when you got this error?
I've seen that too. I get it (using the app) from clicking on an avatar, then at the bottom where there are buttons to toggle between profile and pictures. I can see the profile ok: post count, threads started, bio if applicable, etc. But if I press the pictures button, the warning screen pops up.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
OK, that makes sense.

The photos section is still not accessible through the app. I hope to know more soon about the status of our app. It's in the approval process now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Austin, after approval, will the current one be updated, or will we all have to download a completely new one? Just curious

1 - 7 of 7 Posts