Chicken Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!
I've been researching coops in preparation for my first ever attempt at raising chickens. I think I have a plan for the coop and run. Hope to build it this weekend. Then I can be the chicken man! LOL I'm sure ill have questions.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard. :D You're going to LOVE having chickens! They're a lot of fun!!! Addicting too in case nobody warned you yet! ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Welcome! You will absolutely love it! I just got my first egg the other day! It's so much fun! You will be quite surprised at how loving they can be! I have a pullet who loves to sit in my lap! It's definitely a adventure! How big of flock do you want? Which breeds? I have only silkies. A small flock of four . I have some eggs in the incubator and I'll see what happens. If I get females my flock just might be growing.I'm going to have to rehome the cockerels. Can't have them where I live
Sadly. Good luck with your building project and post pictures when your finished so we can see your master piece! Have fun! It's been really a Great experience for me thank God! I'm sure it will be fun!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi..welcome to chicken land.I am also a newbie:) i hope our chickys come out awesome:p good luck to us...we r going to need it =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts