Chicken Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all !!! I'm Amanda from Texas. I have 36 chickens, 5 french guineas, 2 ducks, 4 kids, 3 dogs, 4H animals half the year, a slew of cows, and a husband.
I'm a little unclear how to search for something specific bc when I enter something semi specific in the search line it always comes back that nothing can be found on the topic, however they seem like they would be pretty general questions. Any help ?

·
Banned
825 Posts
WELCOME !
---and regarding your question: Do a SEARCH with Google (or some other search engine)....THIS Forum is very YOUNG and it likely does not have the answer for you .....as it might IF it had been around a bit longer.
-ReTIRED- :)
P.S. I could answer your questions.....but....You are probably looking for CORRECT ANSWERS. ( NOT my Dept. :D )

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hi Amanda! Welcome aboard. I think with the search engine on here, the trick is to just enter in very basic limited words for example like treats, or nest box. You'll have a bunch of threads of info to choose from then.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Hello and Welcome. :) If you cant find you questions please feel free to make a new post. I'm sure if you have the questions others may as well. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts