New Years Plans

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by ChickenAdmin, Dec 28, 2012.

1. ChickenAdmin

ChickenAdmin Administrator Staff Member

What is everyone doing for New Years?

I'm going to try and make it to midnight but I have a feeling I won't.

My Daughter is old enough to understand the ball dropping though so I may give it a shot so she can see it. She's never been up past 10 so I don't know if she'll make it either!

2. rob

rob New Member

im working until 4pm then off. my brother and nephew are coming to mine so it should be a good night. back in work the following day though.

3. ThreeJ

ThreeJ New Member

Staying home this year with the family. We will have snacks, movies and game playing. My parents may come over and play cards with us and their grandkids. I may even win a little money.

4. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Spending it with my son who just turned 20. I don't generally do anything for New Years. I took this week off from work as I'm still trying to get back on my feet from Sandy. So I might organize the basement or do some plumbing.

5. DanielleBoland

DanielleBoland New Member

For new years we r having a party with family and friends. I am going to make snacks and dip get a new deck of cards and we r going to watch the ball drop!

6. kahiltna_flock

kahiltna_flock New Member

I think there will be some gaming going on. My grown kids and their spouses will be here. I think they are planning some $5 buy in poker....yeah, we're high rollers here. I think they are planning on some tipsy fruit ninja as well...very entertaining to watch

7. Riverdale

Riverdale New Member

Have to work until 2pm on 12/31.

Will bring the chooks in for shrimp and champagne at 8 pm (they go to sleep early).

Watch the ball drop.

Okay, the last two are fibs. I'll fall asleep on the coach at 8:45, my loving wife will wake me at 11:57, get a kiss and send me to bed, just like the past five years. Pretty boring, huh? ;):p

8. Kellence

Kellence New Member

We have been painting my dads workshop floor so hopefully if its dry we will be dancing on that if not we will be in the house. We are having a party for friends family and customers of my dads business ( he has set up a garage at home this year) nibbles lots of drink and probs have the dance games on the Xbox too for added entertainment

9. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Blah, working both days and too early in the morning the day after. Will be an early to bed night for me.

10. Treehouse

Treehouse New Member

austin
    happy holidays
    I'm having a ball with chicks. want up log in my Treehouse messages, but forgot my login name and password. can you help me?

11. ChickenAdmin

ChickenAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Everyone have a good time?

I was right, I went to be early.

12. ThreeJ

ThreeJ New Member

Yes we did, the kids won some of my money, we watched the ball drop and everybody went to bed soon after. Good times had by all.