Chicken Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just got myself a small coup and 3 lovely Banti ladies and I've managed to hatch 2 in an incubator along with broody sitting on 6 eggs (hatched off 4). So thought I'd look and see if I can find a forum to share and get wisdom from. Will post some pics of my lot later, but to start with just a couple of the newbies :)

image-3185206067.jpg

image-3116833512.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hi! Welcome aboard. What sweet little ones you have! Congratulations. What kind of banties do you have? I have a sebright hen that was given to me last fall. The rest of my flock are all bigger breeds. For being so much smaller, she more than holds her own. ;) She's a rather irresistable sass. :D

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
debraladiva said:
Hi just got myself a small coup and 3 lovely Banti ladies and I've managed to hatch 2 in an incubator along with broody sitting on 6 eggs (hatched off 4). So thought I'd look and see if I can find a forum to share and get wisdom from. Will post some pics of my lot later, but to start with just a couple of the newbies :)
Welcome to the forum. There is a great wealth of knowledge and friendly chicken people on here. Some that keep for pets, some that are more old school and see them as what they are, and then some like me that have and see them both ways.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure what breed number 3 is, but I believe I have 2 black silkies, i'llntake some pics of them later so folk can let me know..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts