Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Well, I'm both. If my youngest son hadn't been stationed in Germany in 2002, I wouldn't have gotten a computer. Got my first cell phone last year, and replaced it yesterday because the back kept falling off. It's not a smart phone, but it's still smarter than I am. I am watching Arrested Developement on Netflix on the Kindle, but that is the extent of the stuff. All I need!!

·
overrunwithroos
88 Posts
Welcome. I'm glad I'm not the only one that isn't digital everything. I cheated a little by getting a smart phone I guess. I can make calls ,text,and have internet. I do have a computer but its mainly used to store all my pics from my phone. I have no internet on it. Nor do I have a home phone or t.v. I have a radio but its not always reliable. But I love it. My kids not so much. Lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have tv, but I only do cable in the winter time. Makes the kids really mad, but I like the fact they have to go outside and do things. I have a computer to, but it's covered in dust and I can't remember when I used it last. I'm just country and I like it that way, and raise my children to be free thinkers instead of sheeple, following the flock around. Lol

·
overrunwithroos
88 Posts
I have tv, but I only do cable in the winter time. Makes the kids really mad, but I like the fact they have to go outside and do things. I have a computer to, but it's covered in dust and I can't remember when I used it last. I'm just country and I like it that way, and raise my children to be free thinkers instead of sheeple, following the flock around. Lol
I agree 100% Don't even get me started on sheeple lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello and welcome from NC! I think you will enjoy the new world you've entered. I have met so many wonderful folks online and have learned so much. It's like having a huge reference library at your fingertips. And I love the picture of your roo!

·
Registered
558 Posts
The problem with referring to oneself as a local, is that we are all local to where we live, but not necessarily to each other.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts