Chicken Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I stumbled upon the chicken forum today. Being a chicken lover, I knew this would be something I would be interested in. I have 16 girls out back in the coop. Ten are Welsummer pullets that have just began to lay. The others are my older girls that pretty much just provide companionship. I am looking forward to daily checking the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bird_slave said:
Hi Carrie. Welcome from one forum newbie to another. :) Are your older girls wellies too?
Hello. Thanks for the welcome. No, my six older girls are not Welsummers. They are a mixture...two barred rocks, two RIR's, and two Heinz 57's that we rescued. Can't really tell you what they are...except spoiled! I love them all. The Welsummers are very calm birds thus far. I love the very dark eggs they lay. I enjoy my fine feathered friends.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hi Carrie! Welcome from Upper Michigan! Glad to have another chicken fan join us. They truly are the most addicting critters I have ever had!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
7chicks said:
Hi Carrie! Welcome from Upper Michigan! Glad to have another chicken fan join us. They truly are the most addicting critters I have ever had!
Hello and thank you!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 12 of 12 Posts