Chicken Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got our first 2 chickens yesterday! We got a golden laced Wyandotte and a buff rock. So excited. My husband built a chicken run and we have a smaller coop, but are going to build a bigger one so we can add a couple more chickens later. We live in the Dallas area and our limit is 4 chickens.

·
977 Posts
Hello! Only 4 chickens? I can't imagine only having 4! I would have to move! Love to see some pictures !

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
lisalynn1982 said:
We just got our first 2 chickens yesterday! We got a golden laced Wyandotte and a buff rock. So excited. My husband built a chicken run and we have a smaller coop, but are going to build a bigger one so we can add a couple more chickens later. We live in the Dallas area and our limit is 4 chickens.
Glad to hear an area of Dallas allowing. Are you in Dallas city limits? I am from there and have some friends that want chickens. Wondering if they are allowed and just don't know it.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
lisalynn1982 said:
Yes, we are in Richardson, the Dallas County side. Here are some pictures of my girls.
Good to know. Most the folks I know up that way are in north Dallas, McKinney, Plano, and such. There is a furry chicken in that second pic, glad too they get along. :). And welcome to the group.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts