Chicken Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am raising ducks and chickens. My family and I are new to all of this. I got 2 ducks and 6 chickens. Everything as of now seems to be going great, but I have a question concerning one of my ducks. Yesterday I pick up my duck and he seemed as if he was choking, water came out of his mouth and then after that he was ok. Then a few minutes later he seemed to puke up some food and water again. Is there something wrong or is there something I need to change?

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
I am raising ducks and chickens. My family and I are new to all of this. I got 2 ducks and 6 chickens. Everything as of now seems to be going great, but I have a question concerning one of my ducks. Yesterday I pick up my duck and he seemed as if he was choking, water came out of his mouth and then after that he was ok. Then a few minutes later he seemed to puke up some food and water again. Is there something wrong or is there something I need to change?
Be cafeful when you pick them up because if they just ate then you put too much pressure on their crop.it causes then to throw up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts