Chicken Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got a new little rescue kitten Monday night. He had been without a mom for a couple of days and we think he got dumped by someone. He is very friendly! Loves to climb up pant legs, up shirts, and snuggle and purr on a shoulder. :) He is in our garage till he gets bigger, but he's going to be a barn cat. Hopefully he gets along well with the chickens! Xfingers-crossedX.

ForumRunner_20130626_105754.jpg

ForumRunner_20130626_105813.jpg

ForumRunner_20130626_105917.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
How cute! My chihuahuas were also rescues! Here are a few pics!

image-613412672.jpg

image-3713830585.jpg

So cute! But not as cute as that kitty! :D she's pretty darned cute!

image-4007124904.jpg

/\
|||
||| winter!

Attachments

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
Total cutie. Our "drop off" kitten grew up to become a heck of a mousing machine. She is a chubby cat now, but she still keeps up her end of the bargain catching mice in the house and around the house. Moles too. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fuzzball, those are very cute! I've never had a dog that wears clothes, but I think they look so cute in sweaters.

Rosalyn, I'm hoping he is a good mouser for the barn. He does a good job when we are playing, but he's starting to get a potbelly. :) I'm hoping he's just trying to catch up (he is really underweight for his age) and that it won't slow him down later. Although my last cat was REALLY fat and he had good speed, for a short distance anyway. I really hope we don't have to deal with moles! :D

·
Registered
772 Posts
bkenright said:
Fuzzball, those are very cute! I've never had a dog that wears clothes, but I think they look so cute in sweaters.

Rosalyn, I'm hoping he is a good mouser for the barn. He does a good job when we are playing, but he's starting to get a potbelly. :) I'm hoping he's just trying to catch up (he is really underweight for his age) and that it won't slow him down later. Although my last cat was REALLY fat and he had good speed, for a short distance anyway. I really hope we don't have to deal with moles! :D
Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts