Chicken Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here to the Chicken Forum, but not new to chickens! I have a lot of information to share and hope to learn some at the same time. I currently have around 40 chickens (I've lost count :)). I also have 4 guineas, 2 ducks, 6 goats, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. I am absolutely obsessed with animals and learning everything about them that I can. My chickens stay in their coop during the day and free range in the evening until they go in to roost. I look forward to speaking with everyone and sharing what I can :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
chickenfarmer4891 said:
I'm new here to the Chicken Forum, but not new to chickens! I have a lot of information to share and hope to learn some at the same time. I currently have around 40 chickens (I've lost count :)). I also have 4 guineas, 2 ducks, 6 goats, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. I am absolutely obsessed with animals and learning everything about them that I can. My chickens stay in their coop during the day and free range in the evening until they go in to roost. I look forward to speaking with everyone and sharing what I can :)
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome fellow Chickeneer! Hope you have a blast on this forum! It's pretty fun! ;)

--------------------Chickeneer since March, 2013. Itsacutefuzzball-------- :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome from NC. I've been at this for just a few months, but what fun! I also have guineas, dogs, cats, and any other type of critter I can sweet-talk my husband into letting me keep. I'm hoping to learn alot, and look forward to seeing your posts. Have a blessed day!

·
Registered
29 Posts
You and me sound very similar :D I have 5 chooks, 5 ducks, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 14 rabbits!

I'm assuming you share my motto with animals "the more the merrier" :D

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hi! Welcome! :) I have 9 spoiled rotten chickens (2 that their previous owners needed to rehome), 2 ducks, 1 nice cat (rescue), 1 mean cat (rescue), 1 big dog (rescue), and 2 spoiled rat terrier dogs (both shelter rescues).

·
Registered
31 Posts
New here and new to chickens. I don't even have any yet! Our first step is building a coop. My neighbor next door has a little more than a dozen and is very excited about chickens. I'm here for information. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts