Chicken Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! My husband and I recently fell in love with chickens. My two year old loves them too. He works at a sporting clays gun range and I am a photographer. We have two chicks right now. A Mottled Cochin Bantam and a Barred Rock. I think we may be getting two more in the near future. Anyway, I'm excited to be here and start this new journey! Here's a photo of our two babies...

image-2024651601.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice photos, I love the little chickens!

Welcome - I too am new to this forum, the peeps here are amazing. You'll get lots of great support and comradery.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard! I will warn you right now, those chickens are EXTREMELY addicting! :D The more you learn about them, the longer you have them, the more you see new breeds, well, next thing you know 2 turns into 4, then 4 becomes 7, then 7 becomes 12, and well there's just sense to chicken math. :p

·
chicken bum
136 Posts
7chicks said:
Hello and welcome aboard! I will warn you right now, those chickens are EXTREMELY addicting! :D The more you learn about them, the longer you have them, the more you see new breeds, well, next thing you know 2 turns into 4, then 4 becomes 7, then 7 becomes 12, and well there's just sense to chicken math. :p
Yeah...like when joined the forum we had just acquired 4 two year old hens...Now we have 26 baby chicks too!! wtf?? Is there a chickens anonomous?
hi im riverotter and im a chicken oholic

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We started out just wanting one.. Well that one needed a friend. Now we want two more! That all happened in a week. Lol. I bet the chicken math is going to be crazy at our house!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts