Chicken Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Forum! I've had my chicks since November. I'd been wanting a coop forever...my In-Laws have them and I've "chicken sat" theirs several times. On my birthday my Father-in-law made me my gorgeous coop. My husbands Aunt and Uncle purchased me six nine month old Isa Browns. Just purchased 6 mix breed chicks to add to my flock. Love...Love...Love...my girls! :)

image-3235720832.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
162 Posts
That is so cute! How do you move it, can one person move it by themselves or does it need a tractor or something? Wow, tell your FIL I want to borrow him, just lovely!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It hooks to truck/tractor there's kind of flat metal skid on front and back. Could be pulled by strong lawn mower. My in-laws said they can pull there's together.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
That is just awesome!!! Sounds like you have really lovely in-laws! Wanna trade some? ;) Which part of Michigan are you from? I'm in da UP by Escanaba.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
7chicks said:
That is just awesome!!! Sounds like you have really lovely in-laws! Wanna trade some? ;) Which part of Michigan are you from? I'm in da UP by Escanaba.
Southwest Michigan. Close to State Line. Near to Sturgis. I was pretty lucky in the In-Law department...think I'll keep them! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts