Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Very nice! I've been eyeing them but I don't have the funds. Congrats to you! Hope you can keep your flock to 12. (Chicken math.)

·
chicken bum
136 Posts
Energyvet said:
Very nice! I've been eyeing them but I don't have the funds. Congrats to you! Hope you can keep your flock to 12. (Chicken math.)
My wife is real good at chicken math...me on the other hand ...4+6+4+11+3=12 chickens....yup i haz 12 ...oh wait forgot the wyndotts...+2 =12 yup still 12

·
227 Posts
Nice Coop!

Too funny AlexTS113 !!!! I count like that too. When I talked the wife into chickens she said 6 would be fine. So I went to TSC and brought home 8. Then went to local feed store and got 6 then went back and got 5. so 6 turned into 19. :eek: I couldn't stop :D

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
I'm not sure you can really cure this disease. It takes over the mind and is stronger than any drug. They always warn about the addiction of cigarrettes and drugs but they never warn about chick addiction. These little buggers really need to come with a warning label stuck on those cute fuzzy butts! Warning - I may cause insane addiction - I have the potential take over your life!!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts