Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I thought so, look at the fuzzy wittle feet. I think I heard him say he wants to move in with my buff silkie. Hahaha just kidding! Very cute though!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it's fun to hatch, I like when they imprint on us, we had a royal palm turkey we hatched and she was my baby even when she was big she would jump in my lap and she thought my husband was her boy friend lol

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hahah that is a cute story. The first chicken I've hatched was so attached to me. I could not go one inch away from him.

I'm hatching button quails right now, looking for some chicken eggs to hatch but it's hard to find here in Hawaii.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Soo adorable! Very cute story! I also have partridge silkie chicks month old! They look quite similar to yours! Congratulations! They are too cute!

·
Yaya
284 Posts
lovemychickens said:
What is it? It's very cute, my babies r silkies I had 4 hatch one was bad PUuuuu lol and one more to come hopefully today
mine are farmers mix! the Mama is a Silkie blue egger. There are a dozen gorgeous roosters on the farm, so maybe Americauna? I need to get over there when the light is right and get pictures. They are spectacular birds. [Dairy]Farmer admits he needs to get rid of some, but says he's never eaten any of his birds. He'd love for them to go to good homes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts