Chicken Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting, to build my chicken's something to climb on in their run. So today I built this landscape timber balance beam. They were helping dig and make sure I got it right. Now they are loving it. ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
You are very observant and responsive to their needs. Beautiful work too by the way. I use natural branches for exercise but have a 2 X 4 in the coop about 3 foot up for the same reason. Yes, they look like they're saying thank you very much!

·
Registered
40 Posts
KeyMan said:
I have been wanting, to build my chicken's something to climb on in their run. So today I built this landscape timber balance beam. They were helping dig and make sure I got it right. Now they are loving it. ;)
image-3735298820.jpg

We built this roosting place to give our chickens something to rest on during the day and when it rains. They love it!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Love it lancetrace! Great idea!

Nice job keyman! It really is all about the kids isn't it. :D I know the stuff we do for ours, people here roll their eyes at us. :eek: They just don't understand like all of you here do.

·
Registered
127 Posts
KeyMan, love the pic of your chickens relaxing in the sun, they look so healthy and happy.

Tracy, love your rainy day awning! It rains a lot here, so I'll have to look into that idea.

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might have to look into a awning or something for shade and rainy days. Good idea!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts