Chicken Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any of you know this, but I LOVE horses! I do regular lessons, and the day has finally come...

I have been on the search for an equine companion, and today we visited a lovely haflinger mare by the name of Peaches. She was a BEAUTIFUL mover! She was so attentive and sensitive to leg cues...I loved her! She was very gentle and kind. She was truly one of a kind and compared to all the others I have visited, she was a shining star. We are going to buy her! The pre-purchase vet exam will be scheduled tomorrow! I can't wait. :) :)

·
Banned
9,209 Posts
Congrats on your Halflinger! I love them and boarded at a Halflinger sale barn for a year. They would come in from some Amish farms and they would break them. But we all had fun teaching them stop, go,left and right, LOL

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Awesome!!!Pictures!!!I always wanted a horse and kinda still do.When I got older,I couldn't afford one so I got a motorcycle instead.It didn't love me back but it was cheap to feed and didn't poop.....:D

·
Banned
9,209 Posts
Friesians are cool.
I lways rode english, then dressage, then moved to Florida and rode western for 8 years. Now I'm back to a dressage saddle which I love.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts