Chicken Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you know I lost my lil Sophie a month ago. Well I got injured and have to be off work for a month. I thought, hey this is a great time to raise another silkie chick. Well here she is an un named buff silkie about 5-6 weeks old. And what even more awesome is that this chick is from the same litter as our lil Sophie was. Yay!

Wanted to ask too, did I get the age correct? And, what exact color y'all think she'll be cause I see some black spots here n there? Thnx!

Attachments

·
977 Posts
Yay!
I am happy for you! So glad you got another baby! I like the buffs. Don't worry a name will come to you. So happy Robopet!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all. She is being a brat already. Just like Sophie did, this one cried cause I rearranged her house. Only way to get her to stop chirping was to put her house back to the way it was. This ones a lil scaredy cat though, hopefully she'll grow out of that.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! She still acts like a scare crow though. Like this morning I gave her banana for the first time and it sounded like she screamed when she first saw it. Then she tasted it and she loved it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts