Chicken Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son-in-law was helping me out today by doing a very thorough cleaning of the pen and coop, (bless his heart) and I went out to take the chicks some noodles for a treat. I noticed the pen door was wide open and was scared that they all had gotten out. Not to worry I guess because when I got up to where I could see them they were all standing on the inside looking out but would not cross the wood on the ground (frame of the door). I even tried to get them to come out for their treat and Leo (the roo) would not let them out. I went in and they were all excited about their treat and dug right in. Just couldn't believe that Leo stood guard and made sure they all stayed in.

·
Registered
468 Posts
What a cute story! Thanks for sharing it! Yes we are all hooked on chickens! Some might think we're crazy, but I say yes, crazy for chickens! I sure love the little fellas! I think chicken all day long! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
How can you say we are hooked on chickens? Just because I spend a lot of time sitting in the yard surrounded by chickens,with chickens sitting in my lap and on my shoulders. I can quit anytime I want.;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
oh how i love these kind of post. I am a huge chicken lover myself. I look forward to spring time so I can spend more time with my girls.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts