Chicken Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Most stuff is subcontracted through Amazon and not actually sold or shipped directly BY Amazon.

Look, all we can do is give advice and help find solutions for things like this; we cannot make you or your parents change your world views nor would we wish to, of course! Everyone is entitled to their own everything like that and it’s great, it’s what keeps a free society free. Anyway- not going down that messy and bumpy road.

Point is- there are super limited places to order these items for our birds right now, if anywhere at all. If they are the one and only place that sells it, use a pre paid card to pay for it rather than your own credit card or whatever- and bam. You’re safe from fraud. If you still cannot do THAT...... well we are running out of any viable option for you, I believe, if you cannot use any of the things we have offered. I’m not being rude- I just know I’ve hunted and hunter for these things online myself and they’re near to impossible to get in the US now- I have a lot I could say on that but won’t. It’s not right but is what it is. I say if that site ships to your area it’s worth a shot. Jmo! I do hope you can find a good solution, and I’m not the one who can assist with that anymore, I’m out of my expertise level now!

Please let us know how things turn out for you and your girls moving forward! I’d love to know what the diagnosis would be from a vet, if it does come to that. Good luck!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Most stuff is subcontracted through Amazon and not actually sold or shipped directly BY Amazon.

Look, all we can do is give advice and help find solutions for things like this; we cannot make you or your parents change your world views nor would we wish to, of course! Everyone is entitled to their own everything like that and it’s great, it’s what keeps a free society free. Anyway- not going down that messy and bumpy road.

Point is- there are super limited places to order these items for our birds right now, if anywhere at all. If they are the one and only place that sells it, use a pre paid card to pay for it rather than your own credit card or whatever- and bam. You’re safe from fraud. If you still cannot do THAT...... well we are running out of any viable option for you, I believe, if you cannot use any of the things we have offered. I’m not being rude- I just know I’ve hunted and hunter for these things online myself and they’re near to impossible to get in the US now- I have a lot I could say on that but won’t. It’s not right but is what it is. I say if that site ships to your area it’s worth a shot. Jmo! I do hope you can find a good solution, and I’m not the one who can assist with that anymore, I’m out of my expertise level now!

Please let us know how things turn out for you and your girls moving forward! I’d love to know what the diagnosis would be from a vet, if it does come to that. Good luck!!!!
Thanks for your help. I always check on her and sometimes there things in her nose so I get the dirt out but other than that she’s pretty good she acts normal like goes out and eats grass. It’s just she sometimes have hard time breathing like she sneeze occasionally and her face inflates here a pic
IMG_9324.jpg
IMG_9324.jpg
IMG_9324.jpg

And we don’t have a vet because we are not allowed chickens in our area but our backyard is on the side where not many neighbours can see

21 - 24 of 24 Posts