My birds

Discussion in 'General Chicken Discussion' started by charliechapman911, Aug 28, 2012.

1. charliechapman911

charliechapman911 New Member

I have 3 RIR 2 bantams and 2 new barnavelders what birds do you have? Thanks

2. annlouise

annlouise New Member

i have a white sussex a Columbian blacktail a Columbine (lays green eggs) and a coucou maran oh and 6 bundles of fluff x

3. earlyt89

earlyt89 New Member

Rhode Island reds, Black sex links, gold Buffs, New Hampshire Reds, Americaunas, white leghorns, Black copper Marans, Welsummers, American grey gamefowl, Asian black gamefowl, and Turkish Maylay gamefowl, and one Cornish hen

4. cogburn

cogburn New Member

4 Rhode Island Reds-1 White, 3 Anacaunas, 2 Red Cochin Bantys, all 10 Layin Hens. 10 Dominecker Bantys, 5 Black Marans, 5 Black Cochin Bantys, 10 American Game, 10 Old English Game, 18 Serama (Worlds Smallest Chicken) from Malaysia.

5. earlyt89

earlyt89 New Member

Shoot cogburn ur like me. A lil of everything I got 34 chickens total. They're all different

6. Roslyn

Roslyn A Round American Woman

Right now I have Auraconas, Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rocks that look like Leghorns and two old lady Rocks, one Barred and one Partridge, oh, and two Delaware Roosters, they are my Sons of Pepper!!

7. TinyHouse

TinyHouse New Member

Can I just say that I am really jealous of all of you who have dozens of chickens of all different kinds? :D

I want (at least) one of EVERYTHING!

There, I said it. *whew*

But I will be strong and be very happy with the 6 I have right now.

;)

8. charliechapman911

charliechapman911 New Member

I have the same kinda thoughts just I have 7 birds
    X

9. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Well I just ordered my coop. I don't even have that yet. I'm drooling while I wait. As for chickens.... Every time I try to line something up to get some chicks, the deal falls apart. So maybe I'll have a coop all Fall and Winter and get babies in the Spring. And I feel the same way you do. I want 2 of each just like the ark. And I think my little coop only holds 6. My head lives in Chicken Land forever now. My name is Stacy, and I'm an addict. Lol

10. TajMaCluckCoop

TajMaCluckCoop Not so Junior-Junior Member

Stacy, BIG show and sale in North Oxford Mass the first weekend in November ... Come on up!! I got an awesome Buff Cochin there in June!
    My name is Kimberly and I'm an enabler!:D