Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Edis Nikšić. I know that is a chicken forum and stuff but due to the terrorest attacks and the Boston bombing and all i feel like there might be some wrong ideas and misconseptions out there about us (muslims). I just want clerify things out there because i love all my fellow chicken enthuisiests. (Sorry for bad spelling). So if there are any qeustions please feel free to ask.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
there is good and bad in all religions. i personaly dont care what religion anyone is as long as they are ok with me im ok with them.
 

·
chicken bum
Joined
·
136 Posts
rob said:
there is good and bad in all religions. i personaly dont care what religion anyone is as long as they are ok with me im ok with them.
Agree..i dont care what color your skin is or what religion you are..you be nice to me ill be nice to you..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Same as the others above me. Who cares what God you worship?

As the great Kinky Friedman said: May the God of your choice bless you. Can't argue with that.

Do you raise chickens? What breeds? And where (what state) you at?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
You're going to find a few people anywhere you go that have misconceptions about religions, races, nationalities, etc. most of those people, no matter how much you prove them wrong, will never change their views. Personally, I don't care about people's religion, race, nationality, etc. as everyone else has said so far, treat me with respect, and you will receive respect in return.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,192 Posts
To each, his own. Do right by me, and I'll do right by you. I prefer to believe the best in everyone until they give me a reason not to believe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
Agreed do not judge the many by the few. You race religion national origin sexual preference or what ever your own personal differences may be are what makes this world wonderful. Just don't try to force your opinions upon the world and we could all live in an Eden.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
825 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
As long as people in America respect America never mind there choice of religion who am I as a Christian to judge how the worship. People that judge by religion are no more Christian than the devil..
You should live your neighbor for themselves not for how they worship....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To answer orangecatrex's Q's i a, from bosnia(east european country) i live in saint louis missouri. I do raise chickens as well as turkeys ducks geese and giunea fowl. I have a lot of birds the chickens include RIR japanese bantams silkies australops easter eggers dominque cochins wellsimmers jungle fowl buff orp bantams german spitz iowa blues silver phinox duccle golden and silver laced wyndottes speckeld suzex and much more. The turkeys are royal palm, bourben red, wild, bronze breasted, blue slate, and nargenesset. The geese are african browns, emden, and toulouse. The giuneas are pearls. Sorry for bad spelling. English isnt my first langauge.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
I believe there is a big difference between muslims and Muslim extremist. I have friends of lots of races and religious backgrounds. In the south some still have bad things to say about blacks. I have found that you can be mistreated by anyone and that race has nothing to do with someone being a jerk.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
825 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,558 Posts
I think it is worthwhile to look into the History of ALL Religions....which includes Islam as well.
Quite "enlightening", I might add.
-ReTIRED-
I read more in religion than anything else. Right now I'm readin the seekers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seekers_(book)

90% of my library is religion based (the other 10% is Japanese comic books, I'm complex.).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
EdisNiksic said:
To answer orangecatrex's Q's i a, from bosnia(east european country) i live in saint louis missouri. I do raise chickens as well as turkeys ducks geese and giunea fowl. I have a lot of birds the chickens include RIR japanese bantams silkies australops easter eggers dominque cochins wellsimmers jungle fowl buff orp bantams german spitz iowa blues silver phinox duccle golden and silver laced wyndottes speckeld suzex and much more. The turkeys are royal palm, bourben red, wild, bronze breasted, blue slate, and nargenesset. The geese are african browns, emden, and toulouse. The giuneas are pearls. Sorry for bad spelling. English isnt my first langauge.
Well, it appears you have many different breeds. That is awesome. It's ok about the spelling, as long as you speak "chicken"
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Top