Chicken Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, what is the most annoying song ever? There are a few that make me mad to hear, because I know that I will sing them for days, even in my sleep!

The newest one is Taylor Swift's Never Getting Back Together Again.

What's yours?

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
The one I can't get out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
If a song gets stuck in my head I like it. Even if I don't realize it.

I wake up every morning with a song in my head. Don't know if anyone else does, but my alarm beeps me up and sure enough if I don't have a song already stuck in my head.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If a song gets stuck in my head I like it. Even if I don't realize it.

I wake up every morning with a song in my head. Don't know if anyone else does, but my alarm beeps me up and sure enough if I don't have a song already stuck in my head.
Someday, I'll be living in a big 'ole city,
And all you'll ever gonna be is mean!
Why you gotta be so mean??

:p

If that one doesn't work, I'm going on to Jingle Bells!!

·
197 Posts
There are plenty of irritating songs out there. But the one that springs to mind first is that Christmas one by Paul McCartney - I think it's called "Wonderful Christmas time". Hate it!

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
It's alright 29, to be little bittie.. A little ol town or a big ol city, might as well share might as well smile life goes on for a little bittie while. Sorry I had to. Lol

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Remember the Looney Tunes cartoon that said:
They'll be food around the corner
Food around the corner
Food around the corner for me
They'll be food around the corner
Food around the corner
Food around the corner for meeeeeeee!

I think it was a flea that sang it. It would almost make me hear the voices.:eek:

·
Registered
391 Posts
It's alright 29, to be little bittie.. A little ol town or a big ol city, might as well share might as well smile life goes on for a little bittie while. Sorry I had to. Lol
No! No! No!

Make it stop!

Little bitty car little bitty frog little bitty hog little bitty dog- Arrrrrgggghhh I'm mmmellllttttiinng!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts