Chicken Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to check on my chickens as I had 1 serama broody and found that all my 3 silkies were in there sitting on their own individual eggs/areas and were acting broody and pooping up into fluff balls that you can’t tell what’s the head and what’s the tail I had to get to work so I didn’t mess with them. I went to check on them again the next day and noticed the serama was not in her spot and she wasn’t in the small run or large run connected to that. So I’m running around looking for how she could have gotten out panicking and I get a glance after checking the coop again and I see an extra little beak tip poking out of my silkies feathers right by her head. I kind of lift the feathers and found that the Silkie completely sat on the serama and spread over her perfectly, so it was almost impossible to tell it was 2 chickens sitting there and it was so cute how it was like she was hatching the serama, but I think the Serama decided to just go steal the silkies eggs and the silkie came back and sat on her and refused to leave her nest. I wish I would have gotten a pic. Had to share. 🤪🤣chickens are so funny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts