Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to this forum and I keep getting alerts that a new thread is posted in something I have responded to, however, when I go to look, nothing new has been added, just my last comment. Any suggestions?? Has this happened to anyone else?

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
I get them endlessly, from a couple of different threads. I now just delete them, but I have no idea how to stop them.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
click on the arrow alongside my account on top banner, click subscribed threads. then click all boxes and select " no email notifications" and you get any more emails. hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Ya it does that, it has such a late "notification". This morning it was going crazy, I got like 50 notifications all at once back to back.

·
Registered
74 Posts
robopetz said:
Ya it does that, it has such a late "notification". This morning it was going crazy, I got like 50 notifications all at once back to back.
You can turn off the notifications. I did it through my iPhone settings.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I turned it off thoroughly iphone settings and... 5 minutes later I get ding ding ding x1000 with all them notifications! Lol

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BigECart said:
You can turn off the notifications. I did it through my iPhone settings.
I did that yesterday, but no bueno. Still get a bunch. Maybe it will eventually stop. Who knows. Worse case scenario I will delete the app and just use the version on my regular computer.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I even unsubscribed from the thread (which happen to be MY thread) and I'm still getting 20ish dings a day saying someone has replied to it and when I get there....nothing! Sooooo annoying.

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Notifications !!!

Cant take it any more.. Good luck to all ! I won't be back.. That's all I can stand cant stands no more. Notifications 20-30 at a time same ones from past 2 weeks have caused my phone to drop several very important phone calls in recent days. Bull**** !

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
sorry to see you go cogburn. i hope you will return when we have sorted the issues with notifications.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Cant take it any more.. Good luck to all ! I won't be back.. That's all I can stand cant stands no more. Notifications 20-30 at a time same ones from past 2 weeks have caused my phone to drop several very important phone calls in recent days. Bull**** !
Don't leave!! We need people like you with all the good information! Give it a little time... I understand they are trying to fix this! Jen:)

·
Registered
238 Posts
cogburn said:
It's the same message notifications over and over and over.. I was 45 minutes into a very important conference call with attorneys and doctors yesterday and the notifications caused my phone to lock up. Not very happy. I won't be back good luck to all these people the next thing you need to do is get rid of that Sundancers this might be a nice place to spend some time again. But not for me. Later y'all!!!
I don't blame you!! It's getting old getting 10 notifications 5 times a day!!!

Hope you return though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts