Merry christmas

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by catlady6200, Dec 24, 2012.

1. catlady6200

catlady6200 Junior Member

Just popping in to say a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Hope it's the best ever. We are spending our Christmas with oldest daughter and family. Will have all 5 great grandkids and 4 grandkids, plus parents of course. Total of 21 it sounds like so a good time ahead. I'm cooking a fresh turkey to take and a ham so have lots of work in the morning but I just love that part because baking and cooking is a huge part of the Christmas day for me. We have baked 5 different kinds of cookies and 3 kinds of candy but still have pies to make. We are having company tonight and tomorrow night here so had to have lots of goodies.
    What are your plans for the Holidays??????

Attached Files:

2. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Happy Celebrating!

3. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Ummm, I think my plans just changed. I'm crashing catlady's house now. :D Sounds wonderful at your house! Merry Christmas!

4. kitz

kitz New Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone hope santa gets you what you want. ( or a egg ) :) :D

5. ThreeJ

ThreeJ New Member

:)Merry Christmas to you also... my early gift was an incubator,:D eggs to chicks. works for me.

6. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Merry Christmas to all of you too! Santa said I was sooo good, that I deserved my Christmas present early! :D A wireless web cam for my babies! Now I can have chicken tv ALL the time!!! Yay!!!! Now when I have one of those awful nightmares in the middle of the night that something got my girls, I can just run to the tv and turn it on and bingo - confirmation that all is a-okay. :D BEST present ever!!!

7. ThreeJ

ThreeJ New Member

My family stuffed their faces at my parents tonight, Christmas day morning we have to ourselfs and the wifes parents come down in the afternoon, and we feed our faces again. I am already stuffed just thinking about it. Merry Christmas.

8. rob

rob New Member

merry christmas everyone, have a great day.

9. kahiltna_flock

kahiltna_flock New Member

Merry merry Christmas everyone!!!!

10. dobro_harp

dobro_harp Junior Member

Merry Christmas and happy new year

11. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Happy celebrating with those you love.

12. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

We had ours tonight. We had Prime Rib, twice baked mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, doubled eggs, and pecan pie. And cowboy beans. Ate too much, but no cooking tomorrow!!! :D