Chicken Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just popping in to say a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Hope it's the best ever. We are spending our Christmas with oldest daughter and family. Will have all 5 great grandkids and 4 grandkids, plus parents of course. Total of 21 it sounds like so a good time ahead. I'm cooking a fresh turkey to take and a ham so have lots of work in the morning but I just love that part because baking and cooking is a huge part of the Christmas day for me. We have baked 5 different kinds of cookies and 3 kinds of candy but still have pies to make. We are having company tonight and tomorrow night here so had to have lots of goodies.
What are your plans for the Holidays??????

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Ummm, I think my plans just changed. I'm crashing catlady's house now. :D Sounds wonderful at your house! Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you too! Santa said I was sooo good, that I deserved my Christmas present early! :D A wireless web cam for my babies! Now I can have chicken tv ALL the time!!! Yay!!!! Now when I have one of those awful nightmares in the middle of the night that something got my girls, I can just run to the tv and turn it on and bingo - confirmation that all is a-okay. :D BEST present ever!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
My family stuffed their faces at my parents tonight, Christmas day morning we have to ourselfs and the wifes parents come down in the afternoon, and we feed our faces again. I am already stuffed just thinking about it. Merry Christmas.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
We had ours tonight. We had Prime Rib, twice baked mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, doubled eggs, and pecan pie. And cowboy beans. Ate too much, but no cooking tomorrow!!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts