Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Administrator
20,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Goldendoodle. I've been telling everyone she's a labradoodle. I just know I'm hooked and so waiting for her to be old enough to come home with me. The woman that has the parents thinks she might have her mother's green eyes. That will be different.

·
Administrator
20,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
July 8th. I have to put that here to remind me. I'm going to go mark my calendar and keep track there too.

LSL, what kind of pup did you get. Any pics? How old?

·
Wonderful Friend
1,389 Posts
Oh she’s a beautiful little thing! I hope she brings you all the love and joy you could want and then some. From the looks of her I think it’s a safe bet!
My chocolate lab had green eyes. I’m such a sucker for green eyes, that’s why I wanted- ok was adamant about getting- a chocolate to begin with! You will love it too if that’s the case.

·
Administrator
20,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OM, I had no idea dogs could have green eyes. All I've ever seen are blue and the dark brown.

I swore no more dogs. Too confining if I had to be away. Too painful when I lost them.

·
Wonderful Friend
1,389 Posts
It looks more muddy green in pics, it’s always hard to catch, but it’s more green green in person- especially my Cisco’s, they almost looked yellow-green sometimes when the light was on them sort of like a cat. She was a good one though. In animals I’m not sure there is a hazel equivalent. Never thought about it!

·
Administrator
20,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How did you go from a lab to a BT? That's quite a switch up in breeds.

Do you have Pete now? And why is he prettier than other BTs? What's different about his looks? Does he have a slightly longer nose, is that what I'm seeing that I like?

·
Wonderful Friend
1,389 Posts
Pete isn’t mine, just my bff’s that i dog sit, and lives around the corner from me. I’m like the auntie that gets to spoil all her kids. honestly her own daughter thought I was actual family til just a few months ago lol! It’s like that- we all grew up together.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I don't think any of my dogs have green eyes.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts