Tennessee LOOKING FOR...

Discussion in 'Hatching Eggs' started by danathome, Sep 17, 2020.

1. danathome

danathome Well-Known Member

No probably about it. There will be no dealing with someone like that whether it be sell, buy, or trade. At this point I would not be surprised if he were o drive in to continue his tirade; it was that bad; over one duckling. The man has to be unstable.
    His e-mails have been blocked. I do not want any more reading material of that kind.

2. robin416

robin416 Administrator Staff Member

It's one of the reasons many times I met people in a parking lot to avoid them knowing where I live.

I sure hope he crawls back under his rock.

3. danathome

Yes, I truly wish I had done that. He is the same guy that came here last week. As it is I stopped, long ago, putting my address and phone number on the craigslist ads. Just too many crazies out there.

4. robin416

I was paranoid because I lived most of the time by myself out in the sticks so I was very careful with my address.

Overmountain1 likes this.
  5. danathome

I am in the same boat. Kimmi is often gone overnight or at work; she's at her mom's today and tomorrow right now.

6. robin416

I did have one advantage, four large dogs that weren't going to let anyone get through the gate without my OK.

7. danathome

No big dogs here, just nine small ones; soon to be more. My Heidi is due this week. Heidi Boo.jpg
    I'm trying to get a grip-just very upset on this latest experience. This is not the first time something like this has happened. Part of the problem is me; stagger when I walk and at times can't speak coherently. People like this Nathan make the wrong assumption and think they can do whatever and when they find out I do have a brain that works they get mad and make out that it's all on me. And all over a stupid duckling. I offered three ducklings for the guinea pair with the understanding that should they all be of one sex he could bring one back and exchange it. This is what he got ballistic about; he wanted four. The world is just crazy.

8. robin416

He's in the wrong and you know it.

What is fun is that even though physically you appear less than stable you can shock them by disavowing them of that thinking. That jerk probably thinks you were putting on an act.

But that is why I left. Warm? Welcoming? They are not in that part of TN.

9. danathome

Kimmi and I would leave if we could. There was no way to know we had picked the wrong part of TN. We soon learned. Not the right church and not the right religion and from the North and here, we are no one. One of our grand neighbors told Kimmi that a prior owner of our home had woke in the middle of the night to a burning cross on the front lawn; they had the ability to move. A burning cross! Kimmi didn't, but I took it as a warning.

OK. Enough of this. I joined this group to enjoy, to make the day brighter sharing a hobby I enjoy.

Overmountain1 and Poultry Judge like this.
  10. robin416

Don't kick yourself for it. Remember, I lived in that area too. No way to know until you actually put down roots.

I'd say come on down here but the heat and humidity is awful. Really awful. That's my big regret about leaving the mountains.

11. Poultry Judge

Poultry Judge Moderator Staff Member

30 and maybe 12 around here but this is a very economically depressed part of Ohio. I would think the Calls would be at a slight premium.

12. Poultry Judge

Poultry Judge Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry to hear that Dan. They used to call my ex-wife the Pinko-Commie school teacher when we lived in Harlan, KY. When she opened a bank account, the bank asst. manager asked her what church she went to. But you are right, the past is the past and we are here to promote the bird hobby. At least the forum is a friendly bunch!

robin416 likes this.