Chicken Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new to forum as well as quail. Looking to connect with quail enthusiasts. My small flock consists of 13 females that I aquired from a local feed store in Bakersfield the only one of many who sold live quail. Most were in pretty bad shape two really beaten up. They've been giving me average 7 eggs a day, I'm feeding feedstore made quail mix and giving them oyster shell mixed with garlic & minerals. The space they're in is 24sq ft.

I'm looking for 10-20 female chicks to start off with, at least that's what i think i need. Thanks for any help or advice

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!I know a few hatcheries sell quail,try that.Murray McMurray has a few options for quail.I've ordered from there (chickens and geese) and have never been disappointed.Good luck!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum!!!I know a few hatcheries sell quail,try that.Murray McMurray has a few options for quail.I've ordered from there (chickens and geese) and have never been disappointed.Good luck!!!
Thank I've seen their site amongst many, Im glad to know you've been happy with them. Im goung to order from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts