Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
22,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I can see why Maryellen is getting so frustrated waiting on her photos to load.

Those already posted are taking more time to load than before this new update. I can't imagine what it's like to try to load one.

Plant Dog Carnivore Tree Dog breed

Me loading this pic with my computer was pretty immediate so this must be an issue using phones.

·
Administrator
941 Posts
The way it's working now is the page info loads first and the images will load as you come to them when you are scrolling. The speed could be related to phones or connection speed.
-Philip

·
Administrator
941 Posts
That has to be a false positive. It should not block the content, it can put a warning.

^^ Preferences Page Link^^

Make sure they tick the box that says "Show sensitive and/or mature content. Content not recommended for those under 18".
-Philip

·
Administrator
22,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Strange name for a forum. I visited it and saw the Milan Dragway story. I spent a lot of time there at one time. From complaints I saw over the years I'm not surprised it got into financial trouble.

·
Administrator
22,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There is that. It's palpable when they're fired up and running down the track. Even more so than NASCAR.

We had a car we ran at Milan many weekends. I got so accustomed to it I didn't even notice it as much as in the early months.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts