Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok folks i know a bunch of you have them so lets see some orpingtons. i'll start off with my imported english rooster
he is still growing but so far he is looking like he may end up having a little size to him

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Those are some good looking birds :) Sadly I dont have my BO anymore. When my husband started butchering all the extra roosters last summer he did away with my BO roo as well.

·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are some good looking birds :) Sadly I dont have my BO anymore. When my husband started butchering all the extra roosters last summer he did away with my BO roo as well.
well it's always a good time to get some BO chicks :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
WOW, they are HUGE:) and gorgeous:) I'm getting some babies tomorrow, 2 lavs and a lemon cuckoo, have a couple of Buff's that are no where near the size of yours tho:)
Diane

·
Registered
209 Posts
image-4272380137.jpg

Such a pretty bird, I wish we could keep him, but unbeknown to us, Rose is a Rosco
And we have to send him back. He's so mean to one of the pullets, but so sweet to me. They are so pretty, I hope I can get another one.

Attachments

·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
View attachment 7667

Such a pretty bird, I wish we could keep him, but unbeknown to us, Rose is a Rosco
And we have to send him back. He's so mean to one of the pullets, but so sweet to me. They are so pretty, I hope I can get another one.
we just removed a buff orpington roo from our flock
he thought it would be ok if he attacked my wife almost every day
he was dead wrong!

TJ is Rosco good with the other girls ?

JC i have a bator full of little fluffballs just like that little one

i just want to hug them all:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
piglett said:
we just removed a buff orpington roo from our flock
he thought it would be ok if he attacked my wife almost every day
he was dead wrong!

TJ is Rosco good with the other girls ?

JC i have a bator full of little fluffballs just like that little one

i just want to hug them all:D
We only have two pullets, the BR and a RIR, and yes, he's great with the RIR, but poor Dorothy is bald at the back :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
here's some of my little munchkins..2 lav orps and a cuckoo orp, couple of coronation sussex and a RIR in there somewhere:)

·
977 Posts
Great pics!
Piglett, your birds are gigantic ! Very beautiful birds!
Diane, I love the chick in the last pic looking at his feet!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts