Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got some polish chamois, Belgian D'Uccles and Wheaton Marans going into the incubator on Saturday. Thirst of the year. Anybody else hatching with me? Let me know would love some company.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cescacharl said:
Just got some polish chamois, Belgian D'Uccles and Wheaton Marans going into the incubator on Saturday. Thirst of the year. Anybody else hatching with me? Let me know would love some company.
Last not thirst Doh.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Best of Hatch to ya!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have taken a pic but can't post it from app so will download when I get on computer. Didn't make it saturday, I've started on Sunday evening instead!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bought it off Ebay, from a very nice gentleman for £120 - theres quite a few of these for sale - there are some similar but without the digital displays for temp and humidity but they seem just as good - but cheaper!

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
You did well. That's about $195.00 US.

Well I found out today in our town you can have 6 chickens. No Roos but someone has a Roo but he's "very quiet.". Went on a housecall (veterinary) and I found out my client/ friend wants to get chickens too. So I have a new chicken friend about 3 blocks away!!!!! She and her daughter should be joining the forum soon. She loved my sticker!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad to hear new members joining and fantastic you will have a neighbour! I've been reading on the site about the different breeds - there's just so many to choose from and they all look beautiful. I never knew I would enjoy raising chickens so much!

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Her daughter has chickens and so do two of her friends. Another friend up the block and one further out in town. There's also a local lecture in the 30th that she invited me too. Chicks locally. Woot woot!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Couldn't wait any longer...had to candle today.....after quitters and clear. I'm left with 3 D'Uccle, 3 polish chamois and 8 Wheaton Marans....roll on roll on,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts