Last hatch of the year..going in incubator on saturday. 15th Sept .anyone joining me?

Discussion in 'Incubation & Hatching' started by Cescacharl, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

Just got some polish chamois, Belgian D'Uccles and Wheaton Marans going into the incubator on Saturday. Thirst of the year. Anybody else hatching with me? Let me know would love some company.

2. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

Last not thirst Doh.

3. twentynine

twentynine New Member

I sure wish I could I have a batch cooking right now, I'm set to hatch Saturday 21.

4. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

I've been with you all along. Can't wait to see the new babies. So excited! Really, on the edge of my chair.

5. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

Good luck Twentynine!

6. twentynine

twentynine New Member

And good luck to you also!

7. cogburn

cogburn New Member

Vienty neueva any pics of your set up?

8. Sundancers

Sundancers New Member

Best of Hatch to ya!!!

9. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

Have taken a pic but can't post it from app so will download when I get on computer. Didn't make it saturday, I've started on Sunday evening instead!

10. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

Hope I've got these pics on Ok, sorry i think theyre on their side, but this is my brinsea eco 20 advance in action!:)

Attached Files:

11. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

How much was that? I think I could enjoy something like that. Beautiful!

12. TinyHouse

TinyHouse New Member

Nice! Those things are $300+! (On their page: $329.99)

13. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

I bought it off Ebay, from a very nice gentleman for £120 - theres quite a few of these for sale - there are some similar but without the digital displays for temp and humidity but they seem just as good - but cheaper!

14. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

You did well. That's about $195.00 US.

Well I found out today in our town you can have 6 chickens. No Roos but someone has a Roo but he's "very quiet.". Went on a housecall (veterinary) and I found out my client/ friend wants to get chickens too. So I have a new chicken friend about 3 blocks away!!!!! She and her daughter should be joining the forum soon. She loved my sticker!

15. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

Glad to hear new members joining and fantastic you will have a neighbour! I've been reading on the site about the different breeds - there's just so many to choose from and they all look beautiful. I never knew I would enjoy raising chickens so much!

16. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Her daughter has chickens and so do two of her friends. Another friend up the block and one further out in town. There's also a local lecture in the 30th that she invited me too. Chicks locally. Woot woot!

17. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

Couldn't wait any longer...had to candle today.....after quitters and clear. I'm left with 3 D'Uccle, 3 polish chamois and 8 Wheaton Marans....roll on roll on,

18. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

image-3389393165.jpg

At midnight at the end of day 23 ....after giving up all hope 3 finally pipped and made it into the world.........so glad we kept incubator going!

Attached Files:

19. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

20. CrazyBirdLady

CrazyBirdLady Junior Member

Wow, they're beautiful! Congrats!!