Chicken Forum banner
121 - 140 of 204 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
That is absolutely adorable, how amazing!

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
omg that is amazing! I love it!! is that popcorn stitch? (my computer is being stupid, I can't zoom in)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just came across this thread and it makes me want to pick knitting and crocheting up again. I like both but have a terrible habit of only buying yarn... and never getting around to making anything! If I keep seeing such amazing projects from you all, I just might have to get a skein. Or two...

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just came across this thread and it makes me want to pick knitting and crocheting up again. I like both but have a terrible habit of only buying yarn... and never getting around to making anything! If I keep seeing such amazing projects from you all, I just might have to get a skein. Or two...
I have yarn to start another 6 projects, lol. I'm terrible for seeing yarn I like and thinking hmm, that would be good to make this or that. And I usually end up buying it until I get around to using it for one of those mental pics.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
I need bonsai help!
My sister sent my mother a bonsai for Mother's Day, it hasn't arrived yet so I can't tell you what variety but we are going to need serious guidance once it gets here. Please please please!

121 - 140 of 204 Posts