Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am off the deep end guys. I am about to buy so much candy. Like no joke 60 dollors in candy. This candy consists of 5 pounds of sour gummy worms,2 pounds of swedish fish,4 pounds of fun dip,and 2.5 pounds of candy corn. And when i found all this i was like and i quote "LETS GO. 13 POUNDS OF CANDY FOR 60 DOLLORS. LET FRICKEN GO. AND MY BROTHER CAN'T EAT ANY BECAUSE I AM EVIL." so yeah just wanted to share.

·
Registered
Chick Lover
2,249 Posts
Umm, wow. How old is your brother? If he's older then you, then trust me he'll take all of it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Umm, wow. How old is your brother? If he's older then you, then trust me he'll take all of it.
He is older. But lucky for me i got hiding spots. And he does not like the candy corn so i can keep that out. If he touches any of my other candy well hes dead.

Reactions: Animals45

·
Registered
Chick Lover
2,249 Posts
He is older. But lucky for me i got hiding spots. And he does not like the candy corn so i can keep that out. If he touches any of my other candy well hes dead.
He'll somehow find it and you'll go back to where you hid it and he'll leave 1 piece for you!
How generous!😂

·
Administrator
22,048 Posts
It's sarcasm chick. You said you don't want to share with your brother but you're sharing with us.

·
Registered
Chick Lover
2,249 Posts
So what kind of candy did you get?
Please don't tell me you got some candy corn? That's got to be the worst candy ever.🤢

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So what kind of candy did you get?
Please don't tell me you got some candy corn? That's got to be the worst candy ever.🤢
I like both candy corn AND black licorice. Best candys ever.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Eww, candy corn and black licorice are the ABSOLUTE WORST.....🤮
Everyone in my family is like why do you even want to eat black licorice. And i am like i like that taste so stop complaining. And to you stop complaining you have your taste and i have mine.

Reactions: Animals45
1 - 20 of 33 Posts