Banned
825 Posts
NICE !!!
NICE !!!
SIMPLE and NICE !!!

( VERY
PRACTICAL ! Nice job. )
Bruce ( ReTIRED )
P.S. What part of South Carolina? I am related to a lot of folks north of Spartanburg.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Energyvet said:
Very nice! You do good work. Will they be on cement?
They will be on cement. I'm placing 2-3 inches of sand on the cement. Guess I'll have to buy them some earthworms since they won't be able to scratch for any. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ReTIRED said:
NICE !!!
NICE !!!
SIMPLE and NICE !!!

( VERY PRACTICAL ! Nice job. )
Bruce ( ReTIRED )
P.S. What part of South Carolina? I am related to a lot of folks north of Spartanburg.
I live in Lyman...about 8 miles from Spartanburg. Was pastor of churches in the Fingerville and Landrum areas for 14 years.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Beautiful!! But crimson and white maybe... :D

When they get a month old or so, get a couple of tubes of crickets and dump them in there. Chicken TV at it's best, watching them learn to catch the crickets and eat them, and to look for more. While playing keep away from the other chicks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fuzziebutt said:
Beautiful!! But crimson and white maybe... :D

When they get a month old or so, get a couple of tubes of crickets and dump them in there. Chicken TV at it's best, watching them learn to catch the crickets and eat them, and to look for more. While playing keep away from the other chicks.
LOL I'll have to remember the crickets

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Righteousrich said:
Very nice, how will you move it.....it's big!
The pen is attached to the coop with about 8 screws. When detached each piece can be easily moved by 2 people. The pen is built from kiln dried 1x3's, so they are very light. Made sure it could be moved if needed!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts